Kilaa on articles - 2 years ago

Upload your Video

440LIKE
39 COMMENT
Upload your Video

Ever wanted to see your Beatbox Video on Swissbeatbox? Here’s your chance!

Since Swissbeatbox is the largest beatboxing community in the world, we receive daily video requests. So far, we’ve only been able to select a few. But now, on our new website, we have set up a Community area. There you can upload your beatbox video and present it to thousands of beatbox fans around the world.

Submit your Beatbox Video

Just click the button below and fill in the form to submit your Youtube video. Please note, that we manually check your submission so it might take some time to check it.

Get featured

We always try to watch all the submissions, pick the best ones regularly and feature them on our official social media channels and main Newsfeed.

39 Comments

1. Zeke Beatbox 3 weeks ago

Hehehe I love your website 😍😍
    So inspirational!!!
    Keep working

• Kilaa 2 weeks ago

Thanks a lot ☺️

2. Metomp 3 weeks ago

can friends tell if anyone knows how to send videos to the Swiss Beatbox YouTube channel

3. CerealKiller 4 weeks ago

Hi! I submitted a video and I did it twice on accident, so I just wanted to let you guys know so I didn’t come off as impatient

4. Ir beats 1 month ago

I just posted a video and submitted the video to you guys and I’m hopping I get accepted because I’ve been beatboxing for 8 years and now and I’m 16 soon to be 17

5. EVOLUTION 2 months ago

Hehe hope you accept my beatbox shout out it will help my youtube grow alot ang i hope you enjoy my video esh🔥🔥

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *