Welcome to
Swissbeatbox

Log in or sign up using one of your social media accounts.

By continuing, you agree to our Cookie & Privacy Policy
Swissbeatbox on youtube — 2 years ago

Grand Beatbox Battle 2021: World League | Day 3 | Official Livestream

330LIKE
17 COMMENT
Grand Beatbox Battle 2021: World League | Day 3 | Official Livestream

And we are back with the third day of the Grand Beatbox Battle 2021 Livestream.

GBB 21 Schedule Day 3

2:10 WINNER CEREMONY

Join the livestream now!

17 Comments

• Piotr Piotr 2 years ago
    Private video?:(
  • Just a Looper Just a Looper 2 years ago
    Really enjoyed watching the stream. Big up! 1 little thing: Could you maybe post the results somewhere here on this website. I wasted so much of my data plan and my phone died twice, just because I tried going through 10.000 Insta-stories to finally get to the one I am looking for...
    • Kilaa Kilaa 2 years ago
      Hey there. You are right and we just did a quick summary here: https://swissbeatbox.com/newsfeed/grand-beatbox-battle-2021-winners/ GBB days are super crazy for the SBX team, sorry for the delays.
  • Just a Looper Just a Looper 2 years ago
    • Kilaa Kilaa 2 years ago
  • Anonymous Anonymous 2 years ago
    I really enjoy the stream a lot, but you should definitely adjust the schedule so everyone that's joining in later can still have a clue what's happening. Tag team finals should have started at 22:50, it's now 0:08 and it's just about to start. I mean hellooooo?
    • Kilaa Kilaa 2 years ago
      Thanks for this feedback. We will definitely have to review the schedule for the next edition.
    • Hyper Hyper 2 years ago