Kilaa on articles — 4 years ago

Swissbeatbox Merchandise

2.29KLIKE
140 COMMENT

Grab our legendary Swissbeatbox Merchandise, like the Allstars-Shirt with 130 names of Beatboxers!

On a regular basis, our Designer Kilian creates new and updated versions of our legendary Swissbeatbox Merchandise. One is the “Allstars” with exactly 130 Names of Beatboxers on Shirts, Sweatshirts, Sweaters and Hoodies!

We had some tough discussions on what names will be on it and what not. We hope, that we made proper decisions. This Merchandise is the ultimate representation of the Beatbox Scene and we are proud to be a part of it.

Get it here

We teamed up with Teespring to provide better Merchandise quality and fast worldwide shipping. Click the Button and grab your Beatbox Merchandise now.

All the 130 names

Need to know if your favorite Beatboxer is on this Shirt? Here’s a full list.

Alexinho
80Fitz
Nexor
Xin Wang
LK

140 Comments

• Ardojon. Ardojon. 4 months ago
    I want to join in swiss beatbox end my group ardojon
  • Sosa Sosa 4 months ago
    Hello, do you deliver in Mexico? a greeting.
    • Kilaa Kilaa 4 months ago
      Hello! Yes, worldwide shipping.
  • Kal Guille Kal Guille 7 months ago
    I'm in Sark and I've just got my hoody if that helps. Now I need another one as a xmas presesnt lol :)
  • Zoe Vibert Zoe Vibert 7 months ago
    Do you have 2021 merchandise and do you ship to Jersey, Channel Islands, uk? Thanks
    • Stephen L. Williams Stephen L. Williams 7 months ago
      I'm not sure that they have 2021 merch, but they do ship EVERYWHERE! Maybe they will add more all stars names to the list this year I hope! hope that helped Zoe Vibert <3
    • Kilaa Kilaa 4 months ago
      We are working on new merch. Will be announced soon. 🤞
  • Stephen L. Williams Stephen L. Williams 7 months ago
    I love swiss beatbox and all the people associated with it. beatboxing is my passion and I love this amazing and big platform to see everything there is to see about it. with Pepounii! D-Lowww! B-art, Colaps the NEWEST gbb champion as of 10/27/2021! Codfish who got me to it in the first into competitive beatboxing with his fight against bataco, and D-low. D-LOW is my all-time favorite and I've been hooked on how amazing he is for a while now. as the SBX Kickback beatbox battle champion, to GBB19, D-low slew the competition. and as for the competition, everyone in sbx is so closely together it makes me happy when I see the love between two in a battle. The merch will be my best way to represent the amazing Beatboxing company before me. The all-stars hoodie in red will be my first pick hands down! I love Swiss beatbox. keep being the best! <3