Kilaa on articles - 1 year ago

Swissbeatbox Merchandise

934LIKE
Swissbeatbox Merchandise

Grab our legendary Swissbeatbox Merchandise, like the Allstars-Shirt with 130 names of Beatboxers!

On a regular basis, our Designer Kilaa creates new and updated versions of our legendary Swissbeatbox Merchandise. One is the “Allstars” with exactly 130 Names of Beatboxers on Shirts, Sweatshirts, Sweaters and Hoodies!

We had some though discussions on what names will be on it and what not. We hope, that we made proper decisions. This Merchandise is the ultimate representation of the Beatbox Scene and we are proud to be a part of it.

Get it here

We teamed up with Teespring to provide better Merchandise quality and fast worldwide shipping. Click the Button and grab your Beatbox Merchandise now.

All the 130 names

Need to know if your favorite Beatboxer is on this Shirt? Here’s a full list.

Alexinho
80Fitz
Nexor
Xin Wang
LK

76 Comments

1. David 2 months ago

I bought the white t-shirt. The quality was not very good. Can you please release a high quality t-shirt version like with American Apparel or something like that? I’d pay more for it.

• Kilaa 2 months ago

Hey David, thanks for your feedback! Usually, buyers are very happy with our merch. However, we are in discussions with our merchandise provider to offer premium products soon.

2. Zachary 2 months ago

Hello I’m a beatboxer but many sounds I’m not learn

3. Josh Caulkett 2 months ago

Hi I have a voucher for a faulty beatbox jumper I purchased last year. The voucher is through Spreadshirt for the faulty jumper I received. I’ve tried to claim the voucher but it does not work. Can you help me to order the replacement using the voucher. I have the emails to show the return if you need them. Thanks

4. Martin Kub 2 months ago

Objednat jsem svojí objednávku 8.září a zatím nic nepřišlo…. Tak přece dlouho lodní doprava netrvá… 🙂 Děkuji za odpověd

5. Kylle 3 months ago

How much peso?

• Kilaa 3 months ago

Depends on the article. 20 Euros is about 400 Mexican Peso. Just Google 1 Euro in Peso. However, if you’d like to order, you can only pay with Dollar (US, AU), Pound (UK) and Euro as currencies.